Our Unique Process
- Large co-investment by founder & CEO, Eric Barvin
- We do not use mezz debt or preferred equity that could potentially put our investors’ capital at risk
- We have relatively low leverage - typically below 65%
- We raise capital on a deal by deal basis with no pressure to invest or ongoing fees while we evaluate deals
- We work with RCLCO and a variety of data suppliers to identify macro and micro markets that fit our criteria for renters and location.
- Based on this information and results, we identify the submarkets where those traits appear and then dive into health of that specific micro location.
- We then break down the locations and properties within that submarket, which appear to fit our criteria and present opportunity for future appreciation.
- This information is compiled into an annual business plan for each of our target markets.
Vetting of the Opportunity
- Analysis of competitive landscape
- Detailed underwriting
- In-person property and market inspections
- Alignment with business plan and strategy
- Detailed property inspections
- In-depth market analysis
- Finalizing financing
- Raising equity